Yours truly and friend Chef Scott Savoie of the Culinary Adventure Company will be hanging out on Monday July 16th at Fuel House Restaurant (53 Clinton St. Toronto) Dishing about all things BBQ, and the folks at Fuel have roasted a whole pig for us to consume. Come by and learn about BBQ, drink a few beers and chow down on some pork. Tickets are on $95, (I think there’s only a few left) and available here:
- jamesgartin on Lifehacker – Nine Affordable Steaks and How to Grill Them Anywhere – Grilling
- James on We finally have AWESOME smoked meat in Toronto!
- mybloggin on Spicy Bison Burgers
- LaRissa on Greenhouse Pig Headphones: , For the “Pig Crashed Through Your Brain” Look
- motoeric on My brine Experiment.