My Favourite little wine bar, Cafe Taste will be hosting an awesome “Showdown” of Riesling vs. Chardonnay this Saturday August 6th from 1-4. As a self professed “ABC” (Anything But Chardonnay) you can guess where my money is going to be! Should be a very engaging event with 4 wine expert (2 for each grape) leading a debate before a blind tasting with paired food to crown Ontario’s best white wine grape.
- jamesgartin on Lifehacker – Nine Affordable Steaks and How to Grill Them Anywhere – Grilling
- James on We finally have AWESOME smoked meat in Toronto!
- mybloggin on Spicy Bison Burgers
- LaRissa on Greenhouse Pig Headphones: , For the “Pig Crashed Through Your Brain” Look
- motoeric on My brine Experiment.