We’re locked and loaded for yet another BBQ contest this Fathers day weekend, at the Crossborder Blues, Brews and Que in Wilson, NY. This may be our smallest contest this season with less than 30 teams, and were hoping the smaller field size will give us a chance to experiment with our recipes a little, to hone our signature flavours for competition style bbq. As always you can follow me to find out how we do on Twitter
- jamesgartin on Lifehacker – Nine Affordable Steaks and How to Grill Them Anywhere – Grilling
- James on We finally have AWESOME smoked meat in Toronto!
- mybloggin on Spicy Bison Burgers
- LaRissa on Greenhouse Pig Headphones: , For the “Pig Crashed Through Your Brain” Look
- motoeric on My brine Experiment.