Mario Batali, Domique Ansel (aka “The Cronut® Guy”), Nadia G, Tyler Florence and other Food Network stars are coming to Toronto for The Delicious Food Show and we’re giving away one pair of tickets.
- The Delicious Food Show Sandwich Smackdown: Presented by Foodies on Foot and sponsored by Ace Bakery, competitors Chefs Carlos Flores (No. 7 Hot Sauce and Cafe Con Leche), Breanne Coulton (Compass Group), and Martin Kouprie (Pangaea) will face off to create the ultimate sandwich. The competition will be judged by a panel of celebrity judges.
- Chefs Mario Batali, Tyler Florence, Chuck Hughes, Roger Mooking, Nadia G, and Cronut inventor Dominique Ansel will be getting on stage for demos, talks, and workshops throughout the three-day event.
- Over 100 purveyors of premium products and fine foods will be exhibiting.
- Taste Canada Cooks the Books will pair one famed Canadian cookbook author with groups of students who will have to prepare one recipe from the author’s book to vie for the title of Canada’s Best New Student Chef.
- Naturally Delicious will see a host of vendors with foods and products that are all-natural, organic, raw, gluten-free, free of additives and preservatives, and overall promote a healthy lifestyle.
- #DeliciousHotspot will highlight some of Toronto’s top restaurants and pop-ups, with show attendees able to purchase samples to taste their edible excellence.
- A very special edition of Abbey’s Kitchen Stadium will pit 8 of Toronto’s top chefs against each other. For only $5, you can purchase and sample any of the 16 dishes participating chefs have created using pantry items.
Enter to win.[gleam url=”https://gleam.io/BULHN/win-2-tickets-to-the-delicious-food-show”]Your Competition Name[/gleam]
Also see Andrea’s post about the Delicious Food Show on her food blog.